MAJO Plastics single wall HDPE Land Drain pipe is manufactured by extrusion and is corrugated inside and outside It is manufactured in sizes from 60mm to 160mm in various coil lengths and is also available un-perforated in the longer length coils, enabling it to be used as a carrier pipe, or gulley connection pipe. A range of fittings is also available to suit all pipe sizes.
Features and Benefits
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Land Drainage pipes are manufactured to BS 4962/1989
- MAJO Plastics Land Drainage Pipes have perforated slots for increased drainage
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Land Drainage pipes will not turn brittle and have a high UV resistance unlike other polymers
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Land Drainage pipes are strong and have a good bending radius which allows good water flow and ease of installation
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Land Drainage pipes are more robust than PVC Land Drainage pipes